You can get a fresh and healthy meal delivered right to your door in under an hour of placing the order. No one likes to wait, so we guarantee your meal will arrive in 45 minutes or less. This airfood recipe is quite famous in America, Europe and Asia.
Table of Contents
Airfood Recipe Benefit to Health
I was overweight and trying crazy things like drinking juice, eating cabbage soup, renouncing my former foodie ways and the rest of it. I quickly realized that many diets were very cravings-oriented, leaving you feeling unsatisfied and often leading to bingeing.
Airfood Recipe: What it is, Examples and how to make them
Airfood recipe is a new way to eat, but it’s not just about the food—it’s about how you feel when you eat it.
The first thing that comes to mind when you hear “airfood” might be: “What?! That sounds like some really weird stuff!” But it’s not that complicated. Airfood is simply a recipe that uses no heat or water, which means it can be made with or without a stove or oven. For example, when you make an airfood recipe, instead of cooking something in a pot on your stove top, you’ll add all of your ingredients into a bowl, mix them with a spoon and then eat them as they are.
Airfood recipe have been around for decades—the first one was published in 1962 by George Orwell—and they’re still popular today because they give people an easy way to prepare meals at home without having to worry about getting burned by hot pots and pans.
Some examples of airfood recipes include:
Popcorn is a tasty treat. It’s really easy to make and you don’t even need to go to the store to get the ingredients. I can tell you right now that it’s probably one of the easiest things to make!
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 quarts of air (enough to fill a large bowl)
- Corn seeds (or other seeds that pop)
- Olive oil or melted butter (optional)
- Salt or spices (optional)
Step by step guide:
- Put the corn seeds in a large bowl and cover them with warm water.
- Soak for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water out of the bowl, then pour in your air.
- Mix well with a spoon or spatula.
- Put the bowl on top of a burner set to medium heat.
- Cover it and shake it occasionally until all the kernels are popped—this should take about 5 minutes total.
- Remove from heat when done, add salt or spices if you like, and drizzle olive oil or melted butter over the top before serving!
Fried vegetables are a tasty and healthy side dish that can be prepared in just a few minutes. With this recipe, you’ll be able to make it at home with ease.
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 pounds of mixed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)
Step 1: Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl until smooth. Place the vegetables in this batter and mix well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Heat oil to 350°F in a skillet and fry the veggies until golden brown on both sides. About 4-5 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
Carrots are a favourite snack of many people and for a good reason. They are a rich source of vitamin A, essential for healthy eyesight. They also contain natural sugars that help your body absorb some of the vitamins in carrots.
The health benefits of carrots include:
- They help prevent eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration
- They lower cholesterol and triglycerides, which can reduce your risk for heart disease
- They are rich in dietary fiber, which helps you feel full longer after eating them (which can help you avoid overeating later).
Grape Fruit Salsa
It’s time for another Airfood recipe, and this one is a real treat. We will be making Grapefruit Salsa—a sweet and spicy blend of grapefruit, jalapeño, and chili powder that will take your taste buds on a trip to the tropics. This is a great dish to make if you’re looking for something fresh and healthy as an appetizer or side dish for your next get-together.
Grapefruit is loaded with vitamin C, which helps protect against colds and other infections. It also contains pectin, a soluble fiber that aids digestion. And let’s not forget the fact that it’s delicious: the flesh of grape fruit is sweet and tangy, while its rind has a mild citrus flavor. This makes grapefruit an excellent choice for adding some zest to your meals.
Rice cakes are a delicious, crunchy snack that can be enjoyed differently. They are made from rice and are naturally gluten-free and vegan! They can be enjoyed as a side dish or paired with your favorite dip to create an easy appetizer.
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
Combine the flour, water, oil, and salt in a large bowl until smooth. Knead into a ball of dough, cover with plastic wrap, and let rest for 15 minutes. Roll out onto a lightly floured surface until about 1/8 inch thick. Cut into 1-inch squares using a pizza cutter or knife. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking; add 3–4 pieces of dough and fry for about 1 minute per side until browned but not burned on both sides. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce!
Celery juice is a popular natural remedy for a variety of health problems. It’s known to boost the immune system and help with digestion, among other benefits. You can make celery juice at home using a juicer or blender.
- 1 large bunch of celery (about 6 stalks)
- Water as needed
- Wash the celery thoroughly.
- Cut off the ends of each stalk and discard them, then slice the remaining stalk into chunks.
- Put the pieces into a juicer or blender with 1 cup of water and blend until smooth and frothy, adding more water if needed to get it to blend properly.
- If you’re using a juicer, run all of your stalks through at once so that you don’t need to cut them up again later on for everything else after that point in time to be processed smoothly and make sure not to waste anything when possible is always important!
AirFried Chicken is a delicious and easy way to make chicken with the same taste and texture as fried chicken. It would be best to have a good recipe, some fresh ingredients, and an air fryer.
- 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
Instructions to make AirFried Chicken:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). If you use a convection oven instead of an air fryer, turn it up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius).
2. Toss your chicken with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and salt in a large bowl until it’s fully coated with spices. You can also use any seasonings that you like instead of these four ingredients; keep in mind that they will change the flavor of your finished dish!
3. Place your seasoned chicken pieces on a wire rack inside your air fryer basket or parchment paper using an oven instead of an air fryer. Make sure they don’t touch each other or anything else besides their own
Iceberg lettuce is a household name, but it’s also known as “Iceberg,” “Lettuce,” and “Crisphead.”
It’s a soft-textured, crunchy vegetable that can be eaten raw or cooked. It has a rich green color, making it a great salad green. It has a mild flavor, so it pairs well with stronger dressings and spices.
Iceberg lettuce has many health benefits! It’s low in calories, sodium, and fat—but high in vitamins A and C. Iceberg lettuce is also a good source of fiber and potassium.
You can eat iceberg lettuce raw or cooked—either way, it provides plenty of vitamin C for your immune system and bone health. If you’re looking for ways to add more veggies to your diet without getting bored, try adding iceberg lettuce to your next meal!
Onion is a vegetable that grows in the ground and has a round shape. It can be white, yellow or red. The color of the Onion depends on how it is grown and where it comes from. Onions have been around for thousands of years, but they were first grown in India. In modern times, onions are most popular in Asia and Europe.
Health benefits of Onion
Onions are very healthy for you because they contain many nutrients that help keep your body healthy. They contain vitamin C, which helps fight off colds and infections; vitamin A helps prevent eye diseases; fiber helps prevent constipation; and sulfur, which helps reduce bad cholesterol levels in your bloodstream. You should eat onions at least once per week because they are so good for you!
Air Steak is a new trend in the culinary world. It is made from meat that has been infused with nitrogen, which causes it to be light and airy. Air Steak is also known as “Lightened Beef” or “Lighter Beef”. It is similar to foie gras in its texture and flavor, but it’s even lighter than foie gras!
Ingredient needed for Air Steak:
- Beef (the leaner the better)
- Nitrogen (can be found at any grocery store)
Step by step guide to making Air Steak:
- Put your beef into a large pot of water and boil it until it’s cooked thoroughly.
- Take out the beef and let it cool down so that you can handle it without burning yourself. You don’t want to burn your hands off while making this delicious treat!
- Once the beef has cooled down enough for you to handle it, cut it into thin slices about 1 inch thick with a sharp knife or kitchen shears, then place them on a tray or plate covered with plastic wrap, so they don’t dry out too much while you’re preparing them for cooking later on down the line here today over
Air Fries are a delicious snack that you can make in your air fryer or oven. They’re made with the same ingredients as regular fries, but you bake them in an air fryer instead of frying them on the stovetop.
- Vegetable Oil (or any oil)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut potatoes into strips.
- Soak in cold water for about 30 minutes to help prevent burning during the cooking process. This will also remove excess starch from the potatoes so they won’t stick together when cooked!
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat the basket with nonstick spray before adding potatoes. Suppose using the oven method, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed with a nonstick spray instead!
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown and crispy on the outside but soft inside – no need to flip over during the cooking process, though; if using the oven method, then flip halfway through cooking time to make sure all sides are evenly cooked before serving!
Vegetarian Pie is a delicious, easy-to-make dinner that can be prepared in just 30 minutes.
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 cup of canned tomato sauce (or pureed tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano leaves or 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves (optional)
HOW TO MAKE VEGETARIAN PIE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, tomato sauce, green pepper, Onion and oregano, or basil.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes – until bubbly and golden brown on top.
Now you can make your airfood recipe in the comfort of your own home, without having to worry about the food police knocking on your door!