A few weeks ago, I decided to try my hand at making cheese bread. Little Caesars is one of my favourite places to get it and I’ve always wanted to make it myself. After some research, I found a recipe for Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread and decided to give it a go.
What is the cheese bread made from?
The Italian Cheese Bread is a delicious, cheesy bread is perfect for any occasion. This bread is made with a blend of Mozzarella, Parmesan, and Asiago cheeses and has a crispy garlic topping that gives it an extra zesty flavor. Serve this bread as an appetizer or side dish at your next party or gathering – your guests will be sure to love it!
The Italian Cheese Bread is also a delicious option for anyone looking for a quick and easy snack. This bread is packed with flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied. It’s the perfect choice for when you’re on the go or need a little something to tide you over until your next meal.
How to prepare Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread?
Little Caesars Italian Cheese Bread is one of the quickest and easiest bread to make. With only a few simple ingredients, you can have this delicious bread on the table in no time. The recipe is easy to follow and only takes a few minutes to prepare, perfect for busy weeknights or last-minute gatherings. Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce or as an accompaniment to soup or salad. Your family and friends will love this cheesy bread!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- other ingredients
- 6 tablespoons of butter (softened)
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic cloves (garlic powder optional)
- 1.5 cups pizza cheese
- Italian Seasoning or Italian Seasoning Blender
- Mix water, yeast, sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add in flour and salt.
- Mix with a dough hook until it comes away from the sides of the bowl (add more flour if necessary).
- Knead by hand or with dough hook for about five minutes.
- Cover the dough ball with oil, place in a bowl, cover with plastic, and let rise at room temperature 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease 9×13 glass baking dish with butter
- Press the dough into the pan
- Spread the softened butter over the top of the dough
- Spoon the minced garlic evenly over the top of the butter to make the garlic butter topping.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove tin foil and bake for another 10 minutes.