What could be more perfect for a Friday than a delicious orange Tic Tac Shot? Made with three flavors, there’s no shortage of excitement! But you’ll be even more surprised to learn the ingredient that gives this drink its name.
Table of Contents
What is Orange Tic Tac Shot?
This drink is a delicious, refreshing drink perfect for summer. It’s 100% natural and contains no artificial sweeteners or caffeine.
With this Shot, you can enjoy the taste of your favorite candy without any of the guilt!
We love it because:
- It’s easy to make
- It tastes like an orange Tic Tac candy
- You can make it in a pitcher for parties
What is in a tic tac shot?
They’re easy to make, but they pack a lot of flavors! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Orange juice
- Grenadine syrup (or water, if you don’t have it)
It takes quite a lot of Tic Tac to fill a small glass, so it goes without saying that the entire box won’t fit. We recommend pouring the shots into a pitcher or cucumber-shaped container instead.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup grenadine syrup (or water, if you don't have it)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- In a shaker, mix together the vodka and orange juice.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- Strain into shot glasses and top off with a few drops of grenadine syrup.